Discover what’s new in Ansys 2024 R1 version and how it impacts and facilitates your simulation workflow!
Ansys 2024 R1 distinguishes itself through a unified interface that simplifies complexities and enhances efficiency. The native integration breaks down barriers in collaborative engineering environments, fostering real-time interactions and elevating project outcomes. New features of the Ansys 2024 R1 include improved customizability; the interface can be used in three visual modes (dark, light, classic), providing users with a more aesthetically pleasing and personalized experience. It combines enhanced numerics capabilities, performance improvements, and cross-disciplinary engineering solutions to equip organizations with advanced physics solvers, scalable GPU-based computing, and seamless workflows. Ansys 2024 R1 introduces an elevated user experience designed to increase digital engineering productivity with AI. Adding more AI-enabled solutions in 2024 R1 further accelerates product development and fosters creative design exploration. The new Ansys SimAI™ solution is industry- and physics-neutral, enabling users to leverage multiphysics simulation results to train the AI for increased performance.
Key features of Ansys 2024 R1
- Seamless, Intuitive UX Enhances Productivity and Collaboration:
The latest release draws from an updated Ansys Design Language that defines the look and feel of Ansys software to promote productivity across all Ansys applications.
- Visual Brilliance on top of Multiphysics Excellence and Increased Compute Power:
New features in Ansys Discovery™ 3D simulation software support cloud-connected burst compute capabilities directly from the Discovery UI. Testing shows that 1,000 simulations can be run in 10 minutes without tying up a local workstation, which massively accelerates design space exploration and innovation while providing data sets that can be used to train AI.
- Cutting-edge Solutions Enhanced with Artificial Intelligence:
The Ansys SimAI solution and the beta version of AnsysGPT™ were recently announced. SimAI is a cloud-enabled generative AI offering that uses previous simulation results to predict the performance of a new design within minutes reliably. New AI-enabled products launching with 2024 R1 also include Ansys AI+™ add-ons that augment simulation with a rich set of multiphysics capabilities using AI. Ansys optiSLang AI+™, Granta MI AI+™, and CFD AI+™ solutions are now available, enabling users to enhance the core functionality of Ansys software. With the new UI, these add-on capabilities are a click away.
Other 2024 R1 improvements also focus on integration and efficient user experiences
- Performance improvements of 5-50X thanks to more efficient memory use, faster solve time, and disk space optimization for noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH) multiphysics simulation workflows.
- A dedicated acoustics meshing workflow reduces the time it takes to prepare complex geometries for simulation by up to 12X.
- Application-specific multiphysics enhancements improve post-processing times for virtual blade models, which are critical in urban air mobility applications.
- A single simulation platform and workflow for Ansys Icepak™, Ansys Mechanical™, Ansys HFSS™, Ansys RaptorX™, and Ansys Q3D Extractor™ solver engines optimize multiphysics-based electromagnetic simulation workflows.
- A new Ansys Digital Safety Manager web application enables centralized planning, monitoring, and validation of Ansys medini analyze™ safety and cybersecurity projects.
To learn more about specific updates related to the various Ansys software, please visit https://www.ansys.com/products/release-highlights#collection.