eCon Engineering Kft. founded by Hungarian investors is an innovative company, that has been growing continuously for over a decade and is operating primarily on Western markets. Our experience and expertise in the design and building of automated machines is a cost-efficient and tailor-made solution for many automotive suppliers and multinationals. Whether it is a manual station or a robot cell, our team supplies assembly solutions in the field of technology presses, screw-driving stations, Press-Fit equipment, rivets, Pick & Place machines, plasma treatment, welding equipment, camera and electric testers.
Thanks to the joint efforts and commitment of our engineers and technicians, our special machine building -automation- department is growing steadily and dynamically. For this continuously developing field we are looking for
Project Manager (Automation).
- Keeping in touch with our existing partners. Assertive management of the communication between our customers and employees involved in ongoing projects and escalation management during visits. Representation of our company in business meetings and conferences.
- Target analysis, risk assessment in case of new projects. Work organization, kick off meeting coordination, multiple parallel project management. In this regard, time and resource planning according to offer, change management, coordination, corrective action planning and execution.
- Supervision of project execution. Checking the implementation of deadlines and milestones. Resource allocation among individual project.
- Supervision of machine takeovers: matching definition of task and offer.
- General management tasks, motivating participants in the project, helping the integration of new employees.
- Performing related documentation.
- Experience in project management
- Independent work and problem-solving skills
- Fluency in English language
- Good communication skills
An advantage, but not a criterion:
- Technical experience
- Leadership experience
What we recommend:
- Independent, varied tasks, responsible work
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity for individual development, building foreign and domestic connections
- German language learning opportunity
- Competitive salary
- Company car, laptop, mobile phone use
- Excellent working conditions in a dynamic, cohesive team
If you would like to be an active participant in our success, please submit your CV both in Hungarian and English to email@example.com by indicating your salary requirements.