Our customers choose us because of our experiences in this technology. Our goal was to build a machine that can press-fit 38 pins (0.4mm x 1mm cross-section pins) into an automotive electrical part. First of all, we made an evaluation test to ensure a high-quality Press-Fit process, and establish the process parameters like force, speed etc.
- Force transfer in a closed loop
- No loads on the Machine Frame
- Measure amplifier is as close as possible to the Measure units for high quality measures
- Press-Process Controller automatically creates Force-Stroke Diagrams, which are saved on the Built-in Industrial PC
- Linear Magnetic Encoder (10 µm resolution) measures directly the path of the Press-Head
- Based on test parts (at least 100 pcs), we can determine check-windows or min/max limits to check the quality of the press-fit
- The Amplifier unit reports any deviations to Control unit